Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Spares Bulk Head Box Fitting Instructions

2 posters

:: trading :: Wanted

Go down

Mini Spares Bulk Head Box Fitting Instructions Empty Mini Spares Bulk Head Box Fitting Instructions

Post  Team fancy Pants 3rd May 2011, 11:11

As the tiltle says, bought a box years ago and it never came with instructions on how to fit it. Had one prior but sold it with a spare turbo setup I had and there went instructions with it. Have tried to contact Minispares a number of times but they are not interested. Hoping to get the toy into the panel beaters within the next few months and would really appreciate a copy of the measurements if anyone has one.

turbo_squarenose@hotmail.com

Thanks Guys
Andy.

Team fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Mini Spares Bulk Head Box Fitting Instructions Empty Re: Mini Spares Bulk Head Box Fitting Instructions

Post  benjamin 8th May 2011, 09:46

i cant find any instructions on the internet but i can find plenty of pictures if this helps.

http://www.turbominis.co.uk/forums/index.php?p=vt&tid=178&fr=60
benjamin
benjamin

Back to top Go down

Mini Spares Bulk Head Box Fitting Instructions Empty Re: Mini Spares Bulk Head Box Fitting Instructions

Post  Team fancy Pants 9th May 2011, 01:47

Cheers Ben, thoes pics should help

Andy

Team fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down