Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shrooms clubbie build

2 posters

Go down

shrooms clubbie build Empty shrooms clubbie build

Post  mushroom 9th January 2011, 16:46

hey all this is my clubman i am building shes gonna be painted gambier turquoise with a 1098 bored out 60thou and a 12g295 head and a turbo off a ca18, anyway enough chat get some photos into you
before
shrooms clubbie build IMG_0035
and how she sits now
shrooms clubbie build IMG_0078
shrooms clubbie build IMG_0072
shrooms clubbie build IMG_0076
shrooms clubbie build IMG_0069
shrooms clubbie build IMG_0070
shrooms clubbie build IMG_0053
shrooms clubbie build IMG_0054
shrooms clubbie build IMG_0048
how she looked when i bought it
shrooms clubbie build 31032008001
i got offered shell for free because its almost all rotten and has a good front end as my front end was very banged up and rusty, just not sure whether i go flip front or not
shrooms clubbie build Minay

mushroom

Back to top Go down

shrooms clubbie build Empty Re: shrooms clubbie build

Post  benjamin 10th January 2011, 04:31

welcome , looks like a great start Smile you doing all the body and engine work yourself?. Your white car doesn't look that bad at all. I personally don't like flip front but its up to you as its your car . Look forward to seeing updates
benjamin
benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post  mushroom 30th July 2013, 17:42

Been a while since I've been on here, well turns out the clubman had been in a crash at some point in its life and was twisted. Now I have a 67 deluxe which is going to be a show car with an n/a 1275. My Fairmont family car uses too much fuel getting to work and back so I have just bought another clubman for daily use. It is a bit rough and needs interior but more importantly needs to keep up with traffic so a boosted 1100 is first, sorry no pics as I am on my phone due to the interwebs not yet connected at my house.

mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down