Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day! show me your wisdom!

2 posters

Go down

G'day! show me your wisdom! Empty G'day! show me your wisdom!

Post  jordy.... 13th February 2012, 11:26

hi to all members. the name is jordy new member as of today!
i currently own 3 minis, one daily drive and one project/track car and well the other ...we lets just say its for parts Smile ...
as of now they are all N/A but after doing lots of research ive lately discovered the art of turbos and SC's.
im now looking for guideance to turbo my project car....im not looking for huge mind blowing power, just a decent increase.
from what i have red the T2 looks like a good option....well theres always more than meets the eye......
So what can we come up with? as i said im looking for guideance and to learn here, not just a quick fix.
hope you can help cheers Smile.
jordy....
jordy....

Back to top Go down

G'day! show me your wisdom! Empty Re: G'day! show me your wisdom!

Post  benjamin 13th February 2012, 12:43

jordy.... wrote:hi to all members. the name is jordy new member as of today!
i currently own 3 minis, one daily drive and one project/track car and well the other ...we lets just say its for parts Smile ...
as of now they are all N/A but after doing lots of research ive lately discovered the art of turbos and SC's.
im now looking for guideance to turbo my project car....im not looking for huge mind blowing power, just a decent increase.
from what i have red the T2 looks like a good option....well theres always more than meets the eye......
So what can we come up with? as i said im looking for guideance and to learn here, not just a quick fix.
hope you can help cheers Smile.

hi jordy and welcome , more than happy to help and theres plenty ppl around that will .
BTW your only 2min away.

benjamin
benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post  jordy.... 14th February 2012, 11:17

hi benjamin ,ok well im getting serious and im all open to advice, ive played around with a few a-series motors and ive currently got a rebuild never started 1098 block with a +60 bore that im planing to mess with. been reading Vizards bible and im a little presuaed to go down the turbo route.
ive looked around ausmini ect and turbo minis uk ect and a t2 looks to be the casual monster getting around Laughing
whats my best bet? turbo wise? size over boost?

really i havnt seen any other minis getting around! Im probably closer than 2mins im in leonay aswell! Nice Laughing
jordy....
jordy....

Back to top Go down

Post  benjamin 16th February 2012, 08:29

i had a nissan pulsar n12 turbo t2 on my car for daily driving , and it was great its slightly bigger than the t2 the uk guys use from the renault R5. Come on boost early on my 1100. Depends what you are after but for around $100-150 SH you can go wrong .

even a ca18 t25 would work well

http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=8648

that is the forum i found my t2
benjamin
benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum